Work allocation of Wireless Planning and Finance (WPF) Division:
- Conduct of auction of Spectrum in various bands.
- Selection of Auctioneer for conduct of auction
- Inter Ministerial Committee to overlook the work of selection of Auctioneer and conduct of Auction.
- Monitoring deferred payments for spectrum acquired in various Auctions after 2010.
- Maintenance of Financial Bank Guarantees for securitisation of deferred instalments payable by successful bidders in auction of spectrum
- Assessment/ Monitoring of Spectrum Usage Charges / One Time Spectrum Charges (OTSC) / Liberalisation Charges
- Monitoring of assessment of Spectrum Usage Charges (SUC)/ its collection in respect of GSM, CDMA, Commercial, V-SAT & Captive services.
- Preparation of Budget Estimates on Revenue Receipts in respect of Spectrum Usage Charges. Budget of WPC & Wireless Monitoring Organisation (WMO)
- Rendering Financial Advice on the proposals received from WPC and WMO in respect of Capital Services.
- Collecting and depositing the DDs/ Cheques received from WPC wing in respect of captive licenses.
- All SUC policy issues, TRAI recommendations pertaining to Wireless services.
Circulars/Orders issued by Wireless Planning Finance Division