Licensing Finance -Assessment Wing
Review if DVR reports
- Annual Assessment of License Fees paid by the Telecom Operators based on the Audited AGRs including watch on receipt of DV report
- Review of payments and outstanding.
- Calculating of penal intreste on delayed payments & recovery of the same.
- Refund / adjustment of license fee excess paid.
- Speaking order on Representation by Licensees on Annual Assessment.
- Clarification / guidelines on verification reports of deduction claims.
- Checking of affidavit etc. at the times of recovery of quarterly revenue share / LicenseFees.
- Annual Financial Settlement Of revenue Share / L.F.
- Safe custody of Performance Bank Gurantee.
- Review of Performance Bank Gurantees,issue of letters of extension of BGs before
the expiry of its validity period and invocation in case of non-extension and
enhancement of BG amount.Disposal of Appeal / Representation received from TSPs regarding BGs.
- Issue of instruction/guidelines in connection with Financial Bank Gurantees
- Data Compilation,preparation and submission of Telecom Commission Memo
- Reconciliation of LF collections
- Monitoring Of LF collections,GR/AGR figures and trend analysis under clause 19.1
and 19.2 of LA
- Providing inputs for quarterly Return of Financial Advisor's (FA) report for Department
of Expenditure,Ministry of Finance.
- Furnishing Report on standing Committe on Finance matters / other parliment
- Furnishing data for Finance commission.
- Review of receipts from various penalties levied by other wings of DoT/Field Units.
- Correspondence regarding various penalties levied by other wings of DoT/Field Units
- Vetting of calculation of penalty in respect of Roll out obligations.
- Vetting of Assessment of License/Fee/calculation of interest details etc. received
from AS Section and from other Licensing Branch
- Audit of the Telecom Licensees under clause 22.5 of the License Agreement.
- Special audit of Telecom Licensees under clause 22.6.
- Interaction with Banking Authorities/RCA/Income Tax/Service Tax authorities.