IPv6 Certified training: EoI document for Empanelment of training organizations for IPv6 Certification Courses(366.76 KB)” Corrigendum(13.85 KB) (b) NIT FInal 281013(169.39 KB)
- National IPV6 Deployment Roadmap ver II(14.63 MB)
National IPv6 Deployment Roadmap.ver I(16.28 MB)
- All major Service providers (having at least 10,000 internet customers or STM-1 bandwidth) will target to handle IPv6 traffic and offer IPv6 services by December-2011.
- All central and State government ministries and departments, inclding its PSUs, shall start using IPv6 services by March-2012.
- Formation of the India IPv6 Task Force.
India IPv6 Task Force
- Over Sight Committee
- Steering Committee
- Working Groups
- Standing Committee
- List of members(54.73 KB)
- Minutes of the core committee meeting(19.07 KB)
- Minutes of the core committee meeting dated 20.12.2011(27.01 KB)
- Expert Group(93.83 KB)
- IPV6 Consultancy
- IPv6 Status Across India
Meeting with end user equipment manufacturers scheduled on 27th June, 2012
- Knowledge Corner
Public Consultation on National Internet Registry(NIR) Policy(73.86 KB)
Feedback/suggestions on the policy may be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 April,
- Work Allocation Orders